Genomic Dynamics and Cancer - December 11-12, 2017
Call for applicants
The main objective of this workshop is to allow young scientists to improve their ongoing projects and enhance the quality of their publications.
Deadline to submit your application: September 8, 2017
Projects in the field of genome dynamics related to cancer, possibly including innovative therapeutic approaches, are particularly welcomed. Keywords:
- Chromatin dynamics / epigenetics
- Cell cycle and genomic instability (DNA replication stress, repair and recombination, mitotic chromosome segregation errors)
- RNA metabolism and transcription
- Around 10 post-docs and young scientists (CR and MdC) will be selected for the coaching of their projects.
- Additional young researchers, affiliated to the teams of the selected candidates, may be invited to attend the workshop and benefit from such a unique experience.
Who can apply ?
- Post-docs and young scientists (CR and MdC)
- Affiliated to a Greater Southwest lab
- Respect of the scientific scope of the call
- Candidates' resume and scientific quality of his/her project(s)